Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Butternut Squash

Hello, facebook! Today is lookin to be a great day. The String Bean is 10 years old! Got my bottles full for the day and I'm ready to go. Have a couple errands to run so it will be my 2nd day leaving the house while it's empty. I actually HATE doing that, go figure. Christmas Wreath hand off, keys at walmart (and maybe a little Christmas shopping while I'm there) I need to return some coats at target, and get a couple new ones (they lied when they said they were warm winter coats. I think the kids would FREEZE in those things right now. Downside to ordering online.) Then home for my workout. Yesterday was pretty good. I had to go to BJ's to get some drier sheets and while I was there I realized I managed to have a little extra $ in my bank this month (woohoo!) so I got some yummies - more kale for chips, granola for breakfast and snack, sweet potatoes because I'm determined to make my kids love them, 2 butternut squash and some yellow squash.  Got MOST of my water in last night. Stayed under my calories but they weren't all smart calories. I was good during the day but someone ordered pizza for dinner! AND was thoughtful enough to get me my very own...because i need my own pizza. lol. I appreciate the thought though. I LOVE pizza. So, I'll be having ONE slice of that a day for MANY days. lol. 

 Here's where I need a little help - Butternut Squash.  What's YOUR favorite way to make butternut squash?  I think I've only made it once before and I couldn't tell you what I did with it to save my life.  lol.  I'm VERY excited to be using it and I hope to make it a part of my regular purchases so I really want to make something the family will dig.  Anyways, heading into another great day. Hope you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment