Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I challenge YOU.

Today I started a group that focuses on the health and fitness part of my journey.  I want to help people get the ball rolling with things if they're interested but having a hard time motivating.  It's a laid back group.  No purchases required, just a place to check things out, get some info and a little kick in the but saying "you can do it, I know you can."  And it's completely online so there's no where to go or anything like that.  You should go check it out.  :) Are you ready to unleash YOUR life?  

In the group today, we talked a little about why you should exercise, drink water and all the evils of soda - I had a NASTY caffeine habit - Pepsi and Dr Pepper are my soda's of choice...I actually quit accidently which was HUGE since it's a VERY hard habit for me to kick and I know this because I've tried MANY MANY TIMES and I always seem to wind up right back where I started.  :(  I've currently been 99% soday free for 6 months now.  Yay me!  :) 

After having had all these chats, I tossed out a little challenge.  3 weeks - get some form of physical activity in lasting 30 minutes or more 3 times a week and replace one soda (or other drink) with water.  Do YOU accept the challenge?  If you accept the challenge, I will be there (online) by your side to help you get there.  I will check in on you, see how you're doing and will hold you accountable!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment